Magna Prima upbeat on Aussie property project
MAGNA Prima Bhd (MPB) expects to record a gross profit of A$50.3 million (RM162.81 million) from its project in Australia. With a gross development value (GDV) of A$210 million (RM679.24 million), the project, named The Istana, is set to be completed in 2014. The Istana is a 25-storey single- tower residential apartment situated on A'Beckett Street in Melbourne, with more than 27,000 sq ft space and 320 units comprising studio units; two-, three-, and four- bedroom apartments; and double- st [...]
- 20 Apr 2013 — The Huffington Post TNT Is Sorry For Airing Rerun Of 'Castle' Bombing Episode
- 28 Mar 2013 — Buddy TV 'Castle' 100th Episode Photos: Castle Breaks His Leg and Finds a Murder
- Last hour — Illawarra Mercury Coledalelandslide disaster: could it happen again?
- Last hour — Farm Weekly A day for Slim?
- Last hour — Farm Weekly Great line-up at Longreach
- 4 hours ago — The Land Rural health pain
- 6 hours ago — The Sidney Morning Herald Public sector better for gay students: Kirby