Teatro de Ciertos Habitantes: And now for some chaos
Andrew Dickson on the experimental troupe turning opera upside down It's 8.15pm in downtown Chicago and things are getting ugly. Awoman has pinned a man to thefloor, someone is having a breakdown, and someone else ischeering from the sidelines. There is much yelling. The audience, seated in the Museum of Contemporary Art, is transfixed - and slightly horrified. This scene going spectacularly awry is by the experimental Mexican theatre company Teatro de Ciertos Habitantes, and chaos is entirely [...]
- 25 Sep 2013 — Examiner.com Top 4 gallery exhibitions to visit this fall
- 20 Sep 2013 — Nashville Gab Photos from Craig Morgan's weekend charity event
- 10 Sep 2013 — The Guardian Handbagged at the Tricycle Theatre: Join us for a performance and post-show Q&A on 8 October - tickets include a complimenta...
- 16 Aug 2013 — The Guardian The Royal Edinburgh Military Tattoo: but is it art?
- 24 Sep 2013 — The Arizona Republic Museum exhibit honors inspiring art teachers
- 25 Sep 2013 — NewsOK Theater hunts for lost musicals and puts them on
- 25 Sep 2013 — St. Paul Pioneer Press Bond is back in new novel
- 25 Sep 2013 — Art Licensing Off to an event
- 25 Sep 2013 — Seattle Times Command and Control: near the edge of Armageddon
- 25 Sep 2013 — France24 France honours Beatles drummer Ringo Starr