Can Amazon Save Android From Malware Hell?
As Android continues its breathtaking rate of growth, malware directed at the platform is keeping pace. Studies from McAfee and other antivirus software providers warn that Android is a breeding ground for malicious software. Google has come under fire as a result, with security experts pointing to the company's relatively laissez-faire approach to Android apps and the Android Market as a major contributing cause to the proliferation of Trojans and other forms of evil software on the platform. [...]
- 25 Sep 2013 — GigaOM Its a great time to buy a tablet, so which are you buying?
- 23 Jul 2013 — Softpedia News Malicious Cyber Activities Cause Losses of $100B / €75B per Year in the US
- 24 Sep 2013 — Winnipeg Free Press Market share on the decline
- 28 Jul 2013 — PC World Global cybercrime costs billions, new estimates suggest
- 02 Jul 2013 — Gamasutra Amazon GameCircle expands to all Android platforms
- 25 Sep 2013 — Bright Side Of News Omate TrueSmart Closes at $1 Million, Pre-Orders Open
- 25 Sep 2013 — E-Commerce Times IT Solutions Navigator Cuts Through Choppy Procurement Waters
- 25 Sep 2013 — E-Commerce Times Google's AdID Could Crush Cookies
- 25 Sep 2013 — Liux Insider ZevenOS's Neptune Distro: Linux the Way You Want It
- 25 Sep 2013 — The Register UK iOS 7 spanks Samsung's flavour of Android in user-experience rating