Could a Laser-like Beam of Light in Andromeda Predict Milky Way's Fate?
A laser-like beam of light could predict the eventual collision of the Milky Way with the Andromeda Galaxy. Lorant Sjouwerman of the National Radio Astronomy Observatory in Socorro, New Mexico, and colleagues have glimpsed a bright, laser-like spot of microwave... [...]
- 28 Aug 2013 — Science 2.0 Move Over Dark Matter, MOND Is Back?
- 28 Aug 2013 — ScienceDaily MOND predicts dwarf galaxy feature prior to observations: Also indicates gravity fields vary where dark matter presumes unif...
- 23 Aug 2013 — The Charleston Gazette WVU pledges $1 million to Green Bank observatory
- 01 Jul 2013 — The Charleston Gazette WVU considering role in Green Bank observatory
- 28 Aug 2013 — ScienceDaily Modified law of gravity predicts dwarf galaxy feature prior to observations
- 25 Sep 2013 — Los Angeles Times Mexico: Cancun underwater museum adds visitor center
- 24 Sep 2013 — Yahoo! News Mass starvation feared in Syria; 'We have no food'
- 24 Sep 2013 — Yahoo! News Long, strange trip ending for lovable VW Bus
- 24 Sep 2013 — Yahoo! News SC man who wins nearly $400M Powerball jackpot claims prize
- 24 Sep 2013 — Yahoo! News Navy officials push for security clearance changes