Could a Laser-like Beam of Light in Andromeda Predict Milky Way's Fate?
A laser-like beam of light could predict the eventual collision of the Milky Way with the Andromeda Galaxy. Lorant Sjouwerman of the National Radio Astronomy Observatory in Socorro, New Mexico, and colleagues have glimpsed a bright, laser-like spot of microwave... [...]
- 28 Aug 2013 — PhysOrg.com MOND predicts dwarf galaxy feature prior to observations
- 28 Aug 2013 — Science 2.0 Move Over Dark Matter, MOND Is Back?
- 20 Aug 2013 — PhysOrg.com Stunning images of Andromeda demonstrate the world's most powerful astronomical camera
- 02 Feb 2013 — The Charleston Gazette Goodbye, Green Bank Telescope.
- 13 Jun 2013 — Newswise Science, Engineering, and Technology Milestones From the National Radio Astronomy Observatory
- 25 Sep 2013 — Los Angeles Times Mexico: Cancun underwater museum adds visitor center
- 24 Sep 2013 — Yahoo! News Mass starvation feared in Syria; 'We have no food'
- 24 Sep 2013 — Yahoo! News Long, strange trip ending for lovable VW Bus
- 24 Sep 2013 — Yahoo! News SC man who wins nearly $400M Powerball jackpot claims prize
- 24 Sep 2013 — Yahoo! News Navy officials push for security clearance changes